DIỄN ĐÀN LỚP VB2_K11_QT1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRANSLATE INTO VIETNAMESE

2 posters

Go down

TRANSLATE INTO VIETNAMESE Empty TRANSLATE INTO VIETNAMESE

Post  Carnation Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:25 am

Hix hix, đọc hoài hai đoạn này mà hổng hiểu rõ. Sad
Bạn nào giúp mình dịch mấy câu này sang Tiếng Việt nhé. Smile
Cảm ơn nhiều nhiều.

""We finally got under way again and pursued our weary course along the edge of the plain, thumping and bumping at a rate which threatened not to leave a whole bone in my body. What with the dust and the sun pouring directly on our heads … I found that day's ride quite unpleasant, and at our several camps readily availed myself of the opportunity to plunge into the Pecos, muddy as it was; and I was heartily glad when about 10 p.m. we reached a station fifty-eight miles from our starting point in the morning ... "
"... on account of the number of pine trees that grow in the gorge of the mountain in which it is situated. As we approached the mountain, the hills and gulleys bore the appearance of having been created by some vast, fierce torrent rushing around the base of the peak, and tearing its way through the loose earth. ... [I]t seems as if nature had saved all her ruggedness to pile it up in this colossal form of the Guadalupe Peak …

The great peak towers as if ready at any moment to fall, while huge boulders hang as if ready, with the weight of a rain drop, to be loosened from their fastenings and descend with lumbering swiftness to the bottom, carrying destruction in their paths."
Carnation
Carnation

Back to top Go down

TRANSLATE INTO VIETNAMESE Empty Re: TRANSLATE INTO VIETNAMESE

Post  Admin Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:16 am

Carnation wrote:Hix hix, đọc hoài hai đoạn này mà hổng hiểu rõ. Sad
Bạn nào giúp mình dịch mấy câu này sang Tiếng Việt nhé. Smile
Cảm ơn nhiều nhiều.

""We finally got under way again and pursued our weary course along the edge of the plain, thumping and bumping at a rate which threatened not to leave a whole bone in my body. What with the dust and the sun pouring directly on our heads … I found that day's ride quite unpleasant, and at our several camps readily availed myself of the opportunity to plunge into the Pecos, muddy as it was; and I was heartily glad when about 10 p.m. we reached a station fifty-eight miles from our starting point in the morning ... "
"... on account of the number of pine trees that grow in the gorge of the mountain in which it is situated. As we approached the mountain, the hills and gulleys bore the appearance of having been created by some vast, fierce torrent rushing around the base of the peak, and tearing its way through the loose earth. ... [I]t seems as if nature had saved all her ruggedness to pile it up in this colossal form of the Guadalupe Peak …

The great peak towers as if ready at any moment to fall, while huge boulders hang as if ready, with the weight of a rain drop, to be loosened from their fastenings and descend with lumbering swiftness to the bottom, carrying destruction in their paths."

Đoạn tiếng Anh này sao giống văn học quá. Dịch văn học thì mình ko có khiếu, dịch ko hay
Nhưng lâu lắm ko có Translation, hôm nay luyện tập dịch, pà kon cho ý kiến nhé.
Đáng lẽ Box này ko được POST tiếng Việt,

Chúng ta đã có cuộc đua mệt mỏi khi chạy bộ dọc theo rìa cánh đồng, và cuối cùng đã quay trở lại với con đường, nhịp tim thình thịch thiếu điều muốn nhảy ra khỏi lồng ngực. Bụi và mồ hôi nhễ nhại khắp người chúng tôi.
Chúng tôi hiểu rằng cuộc đua ngày đó không thú vị, và những buổi cắm trại của chúng tôi chẳng có ích gì (mỉa mai) giống như cơ hội để lao vào bùn lầy - Pecos, và tôi thật sự vui mừng khi chúng tôi đến nhà ga lúc khỏang 10h chiều cách điểm khởi hành lúc sáng 58 dặm
hàng cây thông vươn mình trong khe núi. Khi chúng tôi tiến về phía núi, những ngọn đồi và rãnh nước đã tạo dáng vẻ mênh mông bao la, dòng nước mạnh mẽ phun trào ra xung quanh núi, từ lòng đất trào ra như đang khóc ... Dường như thiên nhiên đã lưu giữ tất cả nỗi buồn của cô ấy, xếp nó chồng lên thành núi Guadalupe khổng lồ ...

Những cái tháp vĩ đại như thể sắp sụp đổ bất kỳ lúc nào, trong những tảng đá to lớn cheo leo (với cả sức nặng rơi tự do xuống) như muốn thoát khỏi sự bó buộc và lao nhanh xuống, kéo theo là sự phá hủy những con đường mòn
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://vb2-k11-qt1.forumakers.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnation Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:33 am

Gioi wa ah, dich suon se wa!
(Dung la doan trich nay nam trong mot tac pham van hoc, hong quen doc dang nay).
Cam on Admin nhe'. Very Happy
Carnation
Carnation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum