DIỄN ĐÀN LỚP VB2_K11_QT1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quizzzzzzzzzz

+4
Nprince
Admin
doimatcyan
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Quizzzzzzzzzz - Page 3 Empty Re: Quizzzzzzzzzz

Post  nmduc073 Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:07 am

What is the lesson here? Read the last first. ^_^

nmduc073

Back to top Go down

Post  Mèo Nhóc Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:45 am

nmduc073 wrote:What is the lesson here? Read the last first. ^_^

It's mean Mr. Duc too ugly, he know the result but he keep silent. huhu --> the ghost is Mr. Duc, isn't he?
cause I see a man face hehe rabbit

Mèo Nhóc

Back to top Go down

Post  Xù Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:30 am

Mèo Nhóc wrote:
nmduc073 wrote:What is the lesson here? Read the last first. ^_^

It's mean Mr. Duc too ugly, he know the result but he keep silent. huhu --> the ghost is Mr. Duc, isn't he?
cause I see a man face hehe rabbit

Really? U see the man's face??? How can?? I think that all the computers are the same, u and I and others must see the same piture. So how can u see the man, not the woman?????
@ Mr Duc: sigh, good advice.
@cyan: hey u, this is not the new cheat, but u should give some warnings for the ones having weak hearts. It's very dangerous and maybe u can't anticipate the worst. My hair stands on end when I see the ghost in your post. I don't think that it is a funny joke. Maybe u will laugh at me because I'm a very scared one, but next time, when u want to have a joke with anyone, be careful! And remember: always give some wanrnings before. Thx a lot!
Xù

Back to top Go down

Post  Mèo Nhóc Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:09 am

Hix, I'm only feel that face is the man face, you shouldn't pay attention about the long hair, all the ghost I heart have the long hair too (don't know why), I think the woman ghost will have the more beautiful face Cool

Mèo Nhóc

Back to top Go down

Post  doimatcyan Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:25 am

Xù wrote:
@cyan: hey u, this is not the new cheat, but u should give some warnings for the ones having weak hearts. It's very dangerous and maybe u can't anticipate the worst. My hair stands on end when I see the ghost in your post. I don't think that it is a funny joke. Maybe u will laugh at me because I'm a very scared one, but next time, when u want to have a joke with anyone, be careful! And remember: always give some wanrnings before. Thx a lot!

oh oh! you are right. I will be careful in the next time (if any)
I will add the warning immediately!

sorry dear Xù! T_T

doimatcyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Xù Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:11 am

Mèo Nhóc wrote:Hix, I'm only feel that face is the man face, you shouldn't pay attention about the long hair, all the ghost I heart have the long hair too (don't know why), I think the woman ghost will have the more beautiful face Cool

hahah, to tell u the truth Embarassed I am so scared that I couldn't keep my eyes open to realise anything. So I just see the long hair and I think that is a girl.
Xù

Back to top Go down

Post  Mèo Nhóc Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:19 am

hehe, I understood, it's mean Ms. Xu will need a bodyguard come with her when she go somewhere in the evening, or night, or somewhere silent. Who is the volunteer? Come to see me and register quickly quickly, the number of bodyguard is limited Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce

Mèo Nhóc

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:11 am

In my opinion, we should NOT post terrible images/photos like that.
If posting, Do NOT let these images to be showed automatically, and specially, need to add a bi-lingual (E-V) warning word because the forum is public.

This is just my explaination why I edited cyan's post. Pls don't misunderstand I blame cyan! Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://vb2-k11-qt1.forumakers.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Nprince Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:12 am

Mèo Nhóc wrote:hehe, I understood, it's mean Ms. Xu will need a bodyguard to come with her when she goes out somewhere in the evening, or at night, or somewhere silent. Who is the volunteer? Come to see me and register quickly quickly, the number of bodyguards is limited Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce

Can you give me the number? Suspect
Do you need a superman What a Face What a Face
Nprince
Nprince

Back to top Go down

Post  doimatcyan Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:40 am

Admin wrote:In my opinion, we should NOT post terrible images/photos like that.
If posting, Do NOT let these images to be showed automatically, and specially, need to add a bi-lingual (E-V) warning word because the forum is public.

This is just my explaination why I edited cyan's post. Pls don't misunderstand I blame cyan! Thanks!

Don't worry admin, it's my fault

doimatcyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum